Philatelic Society of Lancaster County
The James Buchanan Chapter #173 of the American Philatelic Society
Chapter 118 of the American Topical Association
COMING SOON – The 33rd LANCOPEX 2018 Stamp Show
Last year LANCOPEX 2017 was successfully attended by over 275 individuals! We hope to see you there this April!
Friday April 27th, 2018 (10:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Saturday April 28th, 2018 (10:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Farm & Home Center of Lancaster County, 1383 Arcadia Road, Lancaster, PA 17601
COMING SOON – LANCOPEX Brochure 2018
– Free Admission & Free Parking
– Over 20 Dealer’s & Bourse
– Over 55 Tables
– U.S. Post Office Table & Show Cancel
– Stamp & Postal History Exhibits on Display
– Youth Tables with Free Stamps
– Food, Snacks & Drinks available on site
– Stamp Materials (U.S. & Foreign, Topicals, Covers, Postal History)
– Stamp & Postal History Supplies & Publications
From YORK & West
Rte 30E to PA Rte 72 exit (Mannheim Pike exit) – Turn right at ramp Stop Sign – At the next Street turn left into Service Rd, just north of the Honda dealership.
From PHILADELPHIA & East
Rte 30W to PA Rte 283W to PA Rte 72 exit (Mannheim Pike exit) – Turn left onto Rte 72 (under the Rte 30 by-pass bridge) – Go approximately 8/10th of a mile – Turn left into Service Rd just north of the Honda dealership.
Rte 283 to PA Rte 72S, bear right off the ramp – Go approximately 6/10th of a mile – Turn left into Service Rd just north of the Honda dealership.
Rte 222S to US 30W – Then follow the directions from Philadelphia.