The James Buchanan Chapter #173 of the American Philatelic Society
Chapter 118 of the American Topical Association
- May 10: Collectibles and Your Estate, by Patti S. Spencer, Esq.
- June 6: Special Presentation at Reading Stamp Collectors Club (Berkshire Commons, 5485 Perkiomen Ave. (Rte 422)), "The Providence, RI Control Mark on the U.S. 3 Cent 1851-57 Stamp" by Charles J. DiComo, Ph.D.
- June 14: Spring Auction, Dick Shaefer, Host
- July 12: "From the Grain Fields of Virginia to a Gin Distillery in Holland - How mail traveled from the U.S. to Holland in 1839", by Charles J. DiComo, Ph.D., James H. Ziogas, Host
- August 9: Society Picnic - Coordinators needed. Fred Mackey & Fred Sargent will host meeting if picnic is not held.
- September 12: Fall Auction
- October 11: Confederate Philately, by Trish Kaufmann
- November 8: Open House & One-Page Exhibits. Len Kasper & Dr. Paul Petersen. Len Kasper, Host
- December 13: Society Holiday Dinner- all are welcome!
- April 28-29: LANCOPEX at the Farm & Home Center
- June 4: "Some Sundays Stamp Bourse" at the Farm & Home Center, Lancaster
- August 13: "Some Sundays Stamp Bourse" at the Farm & Home Center, Lancaster
- December 17: "Some Sundays Stamp Bourse" at the Farm & Home Center, Lancaster
Bluebird Commons in Woodcrest Villa
2001 Harrisburg Ave
Lancaster, PA 17601
(Directions to Bluebird Commons at bottom of page)
- Doors Open at 6:30 PM. Visitors Welcome!
- Come Early to Share, Buy, Sell, and/or Trade.
- January 10: Winter Auction, Dr. Charles J. DiComo, Host
- February: The 1943 Overrun Countries Series Under a Printer's Loupe" - Part I, by Hal Klein
- March 14: TBA
- April 11: TBA
- May 9: TBA
- June 13: Spring Auction, Dick Shaefer, Host
- July 11: TBA
- August 8: Summer Picnic - Coordinators needed.
- September 12: TBA
- October 10: TBA
- November 14: Open House & One-Page Exhibits - December 12: December Dinner
The Society holds three (3) Auctions a year at the Club. Auctions are for PSLC Members-only. However, anyone can join the Society for $10.00 the night of an auction and get yearly access.
1. The better you describe your item, the better it will sell.
2. Recycle your computer paper.
3. Consider setting your print quality to draft.
4. Ten lot limit per person with a $1.00 starting bid.
Click to Download a Printable Form PSLC Auction Lot Form
Enter Woodcrest Villa on Harrisburg Ave directly across from the Penn Medicine-Lancaster General Health Pavillion. Drive 70 yards until you reach a "T" intersection and a "Welcome" sign to Woodcrest Villa. Turn right and proceed for another 70 yards and make your first left. Go five yards and make the first right into the parking lot. Park here in a "Vistors" space, not a "Resident" space. The entrance to BlueBird Commons is on the left, at the end of the building at the bottom of the hill. Should this lot be filled, you may park in any space in the lot across the street from Bluebird Commons. If you have any questions after parking, you may inquire at the meeting if you are correctly parked.
Geological Map of Lancaster County, 1878